Monday, June 11, 2007

Have a good break and see you next year!

FRIENDS & COLLEAGUES,
I'm happy to announce to you that my contract as a Senior English Language Fellow here in Mexico was renewed. So, I hope to see more of you during the 2007-2008 Academic Year.
During the 2006-2007 Academic Year I had the opportunity to work with more than 700 teachers and 250 students in ten states (Mexico State, Chihuahua, Baja California Sur, Mexico D.F. , Durango, Tlaxcala, Hidalgo, Jalisco, Aguascalientes & Veracruz). It has been an amazing experience and I'd like to thank you for your hospitality, hard work and insight throughout our collaborations.
I hope that most of you will relax and enjoy a well-earned summer vacation! If I don't hear from you before, I hope to see you at the national MEXTESOL convention in Veracruz next November.
Until then, take care.

Brigitte